Link Dump 002
Books & Articles
- Leonardo da Vinci's notebooks have now been digitized and made available online!
- Gitanjali by Rabindranath Tagore is one of my new favorite books. The prose is just achingly beautiful. I often read this at night when I can't sleep; it really calms me down and makes the world feel safe and lovely and wondrous.
- "Five Lessons from History" is an article in which Morgan Housel describes (as you might've guessed) five lessons from history — but they're probably not the lessons you'd expect.
- Borges' Essays: the Good Parts is a list of Borges' best essays, curated by Gwern.
- This is an unspooled Twitter thread about how to grow moss indoors. The pictures are pretty. I'm thinking about trying it.
- Room 25 by Noname is a fantastic, low-key hip-hop album.
- MyNoise is a great place to find ambient soundscapes for focusing, relaxing, or meditating.