Here’s a list of books I’ve been reading recently. If I like a book well enough, I’ll put it on my list of formative books on the resources page.
Honestly, I’m really just putting this here to try to encourage myself to read more. I haven’t been doing a good enough job of it lately. Also, feel free to recommend books to me! I’m always on the lookout for good stuff!
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli
- The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt
- Superintelligence by Nick Bostrom
- Religion for Atheists by Alain de Botton
- Ishmael by Daniel Quinn
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks
- Waking Up by Sam Harris